Professional indemnity insurance

To support our members’ professional practice and help them to manage costs, we have negotiated special rates on professional indemnity insurance with two leading insurance companies – Balens Specialist Insurance Brokers and Towergate Insurance.

The special rates are for UKCP members. Both policies meet the requirements of our code of ethics.

This is a member service to support your professional practice and help you manage the costs of your practice. We don’t receive commission from either of these insurance companies.

We can’t make a recommendation as to which insurer members might choose or about your personal circumstances. Please contact the individual insurance companies if you would like to discuss your insurance needs in more detail.

More information about insurance is available in our Insurance Explained leaflet (PDF).

Find a therapist near you