If you choose to work for UKCP, you will join a passionate team of people striving to improve access to high-quality psychotherapies while ensuring the highest possible standards of excellence in our registers.
The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors. We have over 11,000 individual members, and 75 training and accrediting organisations.
Staff working at UKCP enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays
- additional leave over the Christmas period scheme
- an employer contribution equivalent to 8 per cent of salary paid into a pension scheme (company or private)
- flexi-time scheme
- training and development opportunities
- childcare vouchers
- interest-free season ticket loans
- cycle to work scheme.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, UKCP staff have also been offered mental wellbeing support. This support consists of six sessions with a UKCP registrant.
Current vacancies at UKCP
There are no current vacancies.
Volunteer opportunities at UKCP
Finance, Risk and Audit Committee (FRAC) Member
Professional Conduct Committee (PCC) Registrant Member
Professional Conduct Committee (PCC) Lay Member