Make a complaint

UKCP has a number of different ways that we can explore and address your concerns about our members or services.

Raising a complaint or concern

On this page your will find information on how to raise a concern about:


Complaints about therapists

Dealing with concerns and complaints about therapists on our register is a core element of our service to the public.

If you are considering making a complaint or raising a concern about a therapist, we have guidance on how to do this. Read more about how to complain about a therapist.

We also publish decisions arising from complaints cases and information about forthcoming complaints hearings.


Complaints about organisational members

If you have a concern about one of our organisational members or wish to make a complaint, you should contact the organisation directly in the first instance to allow them the opportunity to put things right. If you are dissatisfied, you can ask for your concern to go through their complaints process.

If at the end of the organisation’s process you feel that it has failed to address your concerns, you can raise a complaint with UKCP by downloading and completing our form.


Complaints about UKCP

We aim to offer a high quality of service across all areas of our work. We take complaints very seriously and welcome your feedback. For more information on how to complain about a service provided by UKCP or one of our staff members, please click the below link.

Download UKCP's complaints policy and procedure.

Find a therapist near you