As an experienced therapist I offer a caring, creative and confidential space in which to find a way through periods of anxiety, depression or uncertainty. Together we will develop the psychological understanding and emotional resources needed to make good decisions, build nourishing relationships, and live authentically. I believe that our suffering has meaning, that we feel disturbed and distressed because essential aspects of ourselves are calling to be healed or expressed. So the 'crack' in our lives which brings us into therapy is also a doorway.
I have particular interest and experience in the following areas:
* working with imagination and creative processes
* restoring identity, purpose and direction
* overcoming difficulties with intimacy and relationship
* navigating life transitions such as motherhood, separation, mid-life
* recovery from childhood trauma or wounding
* getting to the root of chronic anxiety or depression
I hold a Masters degree in Psychotherapy from The Institute of Psychosynthesis (validated by Middlesex University) and a Certificate in 'Supervision with Soul' from Re.Vision. I have 16 years experienced as a psychotherapist.