Talking about the issues you face can lead to positive and permanent changes in your life.
I offer a safe and confidential place for you to talk about the difficulties you are facing. These could be new, or issues that you've struggled with for a long time. You might simply be feeling that you are not living the life you want to live, or you might be experiencing some of the following:
- anger, anxiety, bereavement, depression, relationship issues, compulsive behaviour, physical symptoms or stress.
- being cut off from your feelings and / or overwhelmed by them.
- being in a personal crisis or feeling stuck, empty or without meaning in your life.
- low self esteem or feeling like deep down, there is something wrong with you.
- trauma or other issues from your childhood.
Talking to a skilled professional can help with what feels confusing, painful or distressing.
I will listen attentively, help you to reflect on what is happening and provide guidance. This can enable you to deal with and resolve the issues at the core of the disturbance you are experiencing, as well as helping you to live a more fulfilling life.
My focus is on helping you to move towards greater choice and lasting, positive change. I will support you to find your own answers and solutions and I will tailor our sessions to meet your unique needs.
My approach is holistic in that it includes every aspect of your being (body, feelings, mind, sexuality, spirit). We all have the potential to open to the wholeness that lies at the core of our being and to live life fully. That potential is what I am passionate about and in particular, what gets in the way of it for you, in your unique life. Everything can be included in the work we do together and nothing is taboo.
I am a member of UKCP and I work to their professional, ethical guidelines and I am in regular supervision.