Hello, my name is Kevin Rose and I am a psychotherapist and counsellor with more than 25 years’ experience.
Sometimes life throws at us more than we are able make sense of. This can affect you and your relationships whether at work or in your personal life. A loss of self-confidence may lead to some critical, negative thinking. You find yourself behaving in a way you don't like or in the same 'old situation', feeling anxious and stressed. You know you don't want to be there and yet somehow it's happened again. But there is a way out and talking to an experienced therapist can make a real difference.
MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Accredited psychotherapist and counsellor with over 25 years’ experience .
- Work with a range of therapies including: Psychodynamic and Existential Therapies, Person-Centred Counselling and CBT.
- Trained as Existential Therapist with the Philadelphia Association, an organisation set up by R.D. Laing.
- Worked in NHS Alcohol Clinics, GP surgeries and Mental Health Resource Centres.
- Taught and supervised at training institutions such as Regents College, the Minster Centre and the College of North East London.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
ISSUES I CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Stress, Anxiety, Panic
- Addictions, OCD, Phobias
- Low Self-Esteem, Feeling Depressed
- Work Issues, Bullying
- Relationship Difficulties
- Insomnia, Anger, Trauma
- Cultural Issues, Bereavement and Loss
PSYCHOTHERAPY PROVIDES A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- To understand your problem and how it affects your relationships.
- See the influence of past relationships on the present.
- Develop a more mindful attitude towards yourself.
- Think about new ways to address the difficulties you are facing
- Make changes in the way you relate to people and situations.
MY APPROACH IS
- Phenomenological and Person-Centred - We take your experience and understanding as the beginning of our exploration and journey together.
- Existential - Addresses the important issues and decisions that you are facing.
- Psychodynamic - Helps you see how past relationships can have a real influence on your relationships now.
- Solution focused - Thinks about strategies that will help you move forward and make positive changes in your life.
THE FIRST STEP
I can help if you're feeling stuck and perhaps overwhelmed by the situation you're in. So why not take that first step. It's good to talk and find there is a way forward.