I am a person-centred psychotherapist. I would describe my approach as gentle, collaborative, explorative and supportive. We work on issues that are important to you and at your pace.
- helped people find the words that express their feelings
- supported people to make sense of their experience, for example after a diagnosis, a sudden death, a long term illness.
- helped individuals work through the deep sadness that comes with losing someone close to them
- helped people work through painful emotions
- sat with people as they explore guilt
- accompanied individuals as they have made sense of their life
MSc qualified, I have over 10 years experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds on a wide range of issues.
Like all UKCP registered psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors I can work with a wide range of issues, but here are some areas in which I have a special interest or additional experience.