Thank you for visiting my UKCP page. I’m sorry but I’m not taking any new enquiries at present... Heather
I'm Heather, a counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor living and working on the Essex Suffolk borders. I offer safe, confidential, one-to-one and couples counselling and psychotherapy from Belchamp Otten near Sudbury. I also offer online services for those who prefer to work in that way. My areas of work cover a wide range of life issues including; abuse, anxiety, bereavement, eating disorders, depression, gender and identity issues, relationships, self esteem, sexual abuse and trauma. If you'd like, we can arrange a free, no obligation, introductory session for us to meet and discuss how we might work together. I also offer supervision for other counsellors and psychotherapists in the same way as my own work is properly supervised.
- Master of Arts in Humanistic Psychotherapy – Derby University 2003
- Certificate in Couples Counselling - LifeForce Counselling School 2017
- Certificate in Online Counselling - Counselling Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body - 2011
- Diploma in Supervision – The Sherwood Ins. 2009
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling – The Sherwood Ins. 2000