Hello and a warm welcome to you!
If you are struggling to make sense of your life experiences or if you are facing challenges, don't carry on suffering in silence, get in touch and let me help you. I provide a warm, caring and supportive space with the intention to help you transform your difficulties so you can feel more at peace with yourself.
I am a qualified transpersonal integrative psychotherapist. I trained at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education in London and I currently practice online and from my home in Eltham SE9.
I offer a caring, compassionate and sensitive approach to therapy.
I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches and sessions with me may be based on any of the following:
- humanistic/person centred (unconditional regard)
- psychodynamic (attachment theory and early life)
- bodywork, body sensations and movement
- existential perspectives
- transpersonal approach (dream work with the 'waking dream technique', creative imagination)
- somatic approach to trauma work, parts therapy/Internal Family System
- therapeutic voicework
- drawings and other creative medium
- relational approach
- conception, prenatal and birth imprints
Building safe and healthy relationships is the basis of my work.
I have experience working with:
- general issues such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, childhood trauma, relationship issues, loss, anger issues, life transitions, search for meaning, and more.
- pregnancy related issues, fertility, unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage, loss, early life trauma, antenatal and post-natal depression, birth trauma, stress, fear of giving birth, anxiety, adjusting to life, welcoming a baby, and more.
I worked for 5 years in a counselling/psychotherapy capacity for a London charity dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriages, repeated miscarriages, terminations, birth trauma, new mothers and other women's issues.
I am also trained in somatic trauma work and developmental trauma work. I have a special interest in the impact of conception, prenatal and birth imprints on our life which I have extensively studied with Castellino Trainings and Conscious Embodiment Trainings.
Sessions are available in English and French.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey.
Like all UKCP registered psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors I can work with a wide range of issues, but here are some areas in which I have a special interest or additional experience.