Hi, how are things with you right now?
My approach is to be friendly and welcoming. And that's because I believe that mental health and emotional wellness can be embraced into everyday life, and spoken about in a matter-of-fact way.
I listen. I'm really good at properly hearing what you are expressing, and can work on what is important to make a difference in your life. But I'm also interactive. I do engage with you so that we are working together on resolving things, rather than you simply talking.
My specialities include working with people who are experiencing the following things:
- anxiety (all types), low self-esteem or lack of confidence, lack of motivation or performance, difficulties in relationships of all types, workplace issues, lack of direction or low performance.
Online Sessions from 10 am till 10 pm www.counsellingtherapyonline.com
contact me at email@example.com
Online therapy for individuals and couples.
If you are experiencing difficulties in any of these ways, I am here to help:
- Anxiety, stress, confusion, nervousness
- Lack of confidence, low self-worth, embarrassment,
- Trauma, turmoil, panic, unrest, lack of concentration,
- Low mood, depression, lack of motivation
- Anger, irritation, acting out of character
- Dissatisfaction, feeling lost, on the wrong track,
- if you feel like you would benefit from being properly listened to and discovering a new way to communicate, couples therapy could be the way forward
- life organising
- planning and strategy
- accountability for achievement
- prioritising actions related to life values and vision and goals defined
- keeping on top of everything, and being organised
Vauna Beauvais, Certified Cybertherapist, MSc Psychotherapy, Certified Transactional Analyst, Post Grad Clinical Diploma Counselling, Certificate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Practitioner in NLP, Coach Practitioner, Lab Profile Certified.
Note: ‘This member has completed UKCP Covid-19 Online Working Guidance’
Like all UKCP registered psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors I can work with a wide range of issues, but here are some areas in which I have a special interest or additional experience.