Sarah Morley, UKCP Accredited Psychotherapist

Sarah Morley

Shortlist Share
Sarah Morley, UKCP Accredited Psychotherapist

Sarah Morley

Shortlist Share

About Me

I have been working as a therapist since 2007 and in that time I have had the privelege to work alongside people in acute distress and I have also worked with people that can't see any obvious reason for their upset other than they just 'know something isn't right.' I have worked in NHS settings, in the voluntary sector and also in private practice. I work with individuals and groups. I currently work as a counsellor at Sheffield Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre, also at Sheffield University and in private practice at Cornerstone. No matter what you feel your problems are I believe your experience is important and will be our best guide to what your solutions will be.

I am a person centred counsellor and I also work using psychodrama. If you think this is something you would like to try or just want to know more about then please ask me. Some people don't want to 'just sit and talk'. If that's you then I will be delighted to work with you to use some psychodrama techniques that might be helpful for you.

However we choose to work I will endeavour to create a relationship with you where you feel heard, respected and genuinely met.

I work with

  • Groups
  • Individuals
  • Private healthcare referrals

Types of Therapies Offered

  • Psychodrama Psychotherapist

What I can help with

  • Abuse
  • Addiction
  • Adoption
  • Anger Management
  • Anorexia
  • Anxiety
  • Bereavement
  • Bulimia
  • Bullying
  • Cancer
  • Chronic Illness
  • Depression
  • Disability
  • Domestic Violence
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gender
  • Identity Problems
  • Relationships
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Sexuality
  • Stress
  • Transgender
  • Trauma

Types of sessions

  • Face to Face - Long Term
  • Face to Face - Short Term

UKCP College

  • Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC)
Sarah Morley

Sarah Morley

Bookmarks My Shortlist

All shortlisted profiles

Find a therapist near you