Welcome to my profile.
Life can be really tough at times. We can all go through periods when we feel we are constantly struggling to cope, and there are many different reasons why you might want to come to see a psychotherapist:
• be experiencing anxiety or depression
• have issues in your relationship or with your family
• be feeling stress because of life changes, like bereavement, a health scare or redundancy
• have difficulties with handling anger
• have problems stemming from unhappiness in childhood, or other difficulties in the past
• have experienced trauma from abuse or violence, or a difficult relationship.
• be working through issues connected with gender or sexuality
• be feeling helpless or overwhelmed in the face of global events and challenges
One or more of these might be familiar to you. On the other hand, you might simply have a sense that there is something wrong in your life, but you’re not sure exactly what it is. Working with me would give you a regular space in your life where you can talk things through confidentially. I will listen to you with care, and, working at a pace that feels right for you, support you in exploring the things in your life that are troubling or challenging you, or where you would like to develop your potential.
For more details about me and my approach, do visit my website, clairecrocker.com - please see the link above right.
I believe, in the end, that our relationship will be the most significant part of our work together. Because I see this as so important in therapy, I suggest that we have a first meeting so we can see if we feel we could work well together. If the answer is yes, we would then meet at a regular time each week, giving you plenty of time and space to explore what matters to you. Please call me on 07521 609038 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial appointment.
I look forward to hearing from you.