Type of client
- Children and young people
- Private healthcare referrals
Methods of practice
- Home Visits
- Face to Face - Short Term
- Face to Face - Long Term
Working with children
I have worked with children, adolescents and their families for many years using a range of methods including Family Therapy, CBT, Mindfulness, play and EMDR.
I have found EMDR particularly effective for many common childhood problems such as sleep issues, bedwetting, tantrums, general anxieties and mood swings.
Do 'phone or email if you wish to talk about whether your issue would be suitable for help.
I work with
- Anger Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- College for Family, Couple and Systemic Therapy (CFCST)