Type of client
Methods of practice
- Face to Face - Short Term
- Face to Face - Long Term
- Online Therapy
London, Greater London, EC4Y
Concessions are available for students (£55 per session).
Fees are negotiable between £60 – £85 per 50-minute session for individuals. The fee for couples/relationship therapy is £100 per 75-minute session. I am also a recognised Provider registered with Aviva and VitalityHealth Insurance.
I am a qualified Person-Centred Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Psychologist based in Central London. I offer both short-term and long-term counselling and psychotherapy in English, Greek, or Spanish. I have been a practicing counsellor and psychotherapist in London since 2010, working privately and in services with adults dealing with a wide range of difficulties, individuals affected by domestic violence and trauma, and with the LGBTQ+ community.
I also work with same-sex and opposite-sex couples and people in various relationship configurations facing relationship issues.
I offer a safe and confidential space to explore your difficulties and experiences. I intend to co-create with you a confidential and non-judgemental therapy relationship, in which you are accepted and understood. In this safe space, you can make sense of your feelings, thoughts, aspects of your self or your experiencing that might have been hard to talk about before. During therapy, you can have the opportunity to find answers to fundamental questions: Do you know who you are? Do you understand what’s happened to you? What do you want to change?
By gaining more understanding and acceptance of yourself, your circumstances, and your experiences, you are more likely to find your way forward and strive for a more meaningful life.
My qualifications include:
– PostGraduate Clinical Diploma in Person-Centred Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
– Diploma/BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
– MSc in Health Psychology (University of Southampton, UK)
– Psychology degree (BSc equivalent), First-class, honours (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece).
I frequently attend conferences, workshops, seminars, and trainings on a variety of issues and topics for my Continuous Professional Development.
Areas of experience:
– Anxiety and stress
– Generalised Anxiety Disorder
– Work-related stress
– Relationship issues
– Suicidal thoughts
– Trauma/Post-traumatic growth/PTSD
– Diagnosis of Personality Disorders
– Domestic violence/Sexual violence/childhood abuse
– Gender and Sexual Diversity
– Coming out issues
– Gender Identity
– Workplace bullying
– Cultural displacement
– Chronic/Terminal Illness
I work with
- Chronic Illness
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Health-related Issues
- Identity Problems
- Mental Health Issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Physical Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Sexual Abuse
- Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC)