Find our latest news and guidance surrounding the COVID-19 crisis here.

Skip Content

Make a complaint about UKCP

We do our best to provide an excellent service but there might still be times when you want to raise a concern about the service you have received from us, or about a member of our staff. If this happens, we will resolve your complaint as quickly and as fairly as we can.

In the first instance, please discuss your concern with the staff member or their manager – often they will be able to resolve things straight away. Any member of staff will be happy to put you in touch with the correct person or arrange for them to call you at a convenient time. Call our office on 020 7014 9955.

If you are still dissatisfied you may wish to make a complaint. Anyone can raise a complaint about a service they have received or which has affected them.

To complain, please download and complete our complaints form. You can return it to us by post or email. You will find address details on the form.

You can also call us on 020 7014 9955 and ask us to send you the form.

Please provide as much information as possible, including:

  • who you dealt with
  • what went wrong
  • when it happened
  • whether you have already attempted to resolve the problem with the person concerned or their manager.

We take all complaints seriously and value any feedback which can help us improve our service.