WPF Therapy provides counselling and psychotherapy training for approximately 1000 people each year. Courses cover the range from foundation level to post-qualification and CPD. Start dates throughout the year increase flexibility. We currently offer courses via a method of blended delivery which means some are delivered online and some include a mixture of online and in-house. In addition, WPF Therapy has a clinic in which we see more than 500 clients each week.
Established in 1969, WPF Therapy is a charity, proud of its reputation for high standards and with active membership of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council). Our clinical service is accredited by BACP. The Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy course is BACP accredited. Graduates form the Clinical Qualification in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy register with BPC and UKCP.
WPF Therapy provides:
• professional trainings and CPD in psychotherapy
• training in counselling skills for people who work with people
• support for mental health wellbeing in the workplace
• high-quality, affordable counselling and psychotherapy
• a positive commitment to equalities and diversity
• a variety of therapies, short and long term, because people have different needs