UKCP has signed a unique deal with Psychologies Magazine to raise the profile of high-quality psychotherapies – and our full clinical members who provide them.
This partnership is a new venture for both UKCP and Psychologies. It will run for an initial six-month trial period, which will be extended for a year if successful.
For just £20, you will be able to:
- join our dedicated UKCP Life Labs channel on the Psychologies website
- upload your profile and other details
- upload blog posts and short videos about yourself and your therapy
- talk to readers about how you can help them.
We are the first professional membership body to be offered a Life Labs channel for our members.
Backed up by:
- monthly advertorials featuring types of therapy and our therapists
- a Find a Therapist tab on their homepage linked to the UKCP Life Labs channel
- social media and newsletter promotions.
About Psychologies Magazine:
- 70,000 print sales a month
- total readership of 300,000
- 250,000 unique website visitors a month
- social media following of 1.3 million
- 70,000 subscribers to weekly newsletter
- total reach of 1.7 million people
Get expert advice on how to promote your blogs from Psychologies through the Zoom workshop
If you are a UKCP full clinical member, you can start the sign up process by making your payment now. We will then contact you with the information you need to register.
If you do not have a PayPal account, please select the ‘Check Out as Guest’ option.