Our non-clinical affiliate membership grade is for individuals with a professional or educational interest in psychotherapy or psychotherapeutic counselling.
Benefits of membership
- Superb networking opportunities.
- Reduced rates for professional conferences and events.
- Regional events, members forums and special interest groups.
- Free subscription to The New Psychotherapist magazine.
- Email bulletins for news about the psychotherapeutic profession, campaign updates and developments within UKCP.
- Discounts on books in the UKCP book series.
UKCP does not have regulatory responsibilities for non-clinical members. This type of membership does not include any voting rights and does not imply any form of registration or qualification with UKCP. Non-clinical members must never describe their affiliation with UKCP in a way that is misleading or ambiguous on this point.
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com
A renewal notice will be sent to you automatically each year.
By renewing your membership you are automatically agreeing to the following declaration/terms and conditions.