Our membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September. The annual membership fees for 2020-21 are:
- Student membership – free
- Trainee membership – £66
- Full-clinical membership – £266*
- Non-clinical membership – £230*
- Retired membership – £65
- Affiliate individual membership – £64
* If you pay by Direct Debit, you can pay annually or in quarterly instalments. You can save £10 if you pay by Direct Debit annually.
Joining part way through the year?
If you join part way through the year, the fee will be pro-rated – for example, if you join in November, you pay 11/12th of the annual fee. We have created a chart to show the cost per membership grade pro-rated for each month.
Note that if you join in July, August or September, you will be required to pay a fee for 15, 14 or 13 months respectively to save you having to renew almost immediately after you join.
You will enjoy 10% discount if you upgrade your membership from student or trainee to full clinical.