Are you passionate about all things IT and looking for your first step on the career ladder?
Then UKCP – the leading organisation for Psychotherapies – needs your help.You will have completed or are currently studying toward an Information Technology/Computer Science related degree.
You will be a natural problem solver, and interested in how to fix IT related issues in the office.
We are also interested to hear from you if you are a keen digital researcher – and looking into the application of tools such as Google Analytics, the power of SEO and so on.
The general duties would be to:
- Assist in office maintenance such as replacing setting up new computers / networking etc. and provide internal IT support.
- Be the point of contact for office IT enquiries
- Act as liaison between Digital Lead and Office with IT Support Company.
The candidate would need to show the following competencies:
- Good organisational and admin skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team
The role is offered as a three month paid contract, working Monday to Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm
Salary £10 per hour
Please get in touch. – Send your CV’s to HR@ukcp.org.uk. Closing Date 7th September 2018