The Research faculty is set up to foster and promote research within UKCP which is consistent with the objects of the charity and the overall strategy of UKCP as determined by the Board of Trustees.
The aim is accomplished through four strategies:
- Support and collaborate with Colleges, OMs and Faculties in providing training in research methods
- Disseminate research information that enhances practice to UKCP members.
- Provide research background and input into UKCP policy initiatives
- Facilitate the production of creative and innovative research in psychotherapy.
Chair - vacant
Katrin Maier, UKCP research assistant
- UKCP responds to Patrick Strudwick article in the Guardian
- Leading UK psychological professions and Stonewall unite against gay conversion therapy
- It's Time to Talk
- Members questions about the new website
- Lay member of the Professional Conduct Committee needed
- Consultation on our Complaints and Conduct Process