UKCP publishes its first annual review
This is UKCP’s first annual review. It is a new initiative for UKCP which aims to contribute to improving communication within our organisation and give a flavour of the work we have done in the past year as well as an overview of our finances.
This document, which sits alongside our annual report, looks back over the past year and reviews what we as an organisation have achieved, both on behalf of and with our members.
The full trustees’ report, statutory financial statements and auditors’ report will be available on the UKCP website shortly.
News section 2016
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager