UKCP publishes its first annual review
This is UKCP’s first annual review. It is a new initiative for UKCP which aims to contribute to improving communication within our organisation and give a flavour of the work we have done in the past year as well as an overview of our finances.
This document, which sits alongside our annual report, looks back over the past year and reviews what we as an organisation have achieved, both on behalf of and with our members.
The full trustees’ report, statutory financial statements and auditors’ report will be available on the UKCP website shortly.
News section 2016
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed