To be eligible for UKCP trainee member status you must belong to a UKCP-registered organisation. You must also be in the process of completing a training course and undertaking the required clinical practice hours with a UKCP organisational member that takes supervisory responsibility for any clinical practice you undertake.
Trainee therapist membership is also available to associate members of a UKCP accrediting organisational member. You will need to be in the process of completing practice hours under supervision as required by the organisational member to achieve your accreditation as a psychotherapist or psychotherapeutic counsellor.
To apply, please complete and sign the application form and ask your training or accrediting organisation to stamp it. Please send the form, along with your full payment, to:
2 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7LT
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed