To be eligible for UKCP trainee member status you must belong to a UKCP-registered organisation. You must also be in the process of completing a training course and undertaking the required clinical practice hours with a UKCP organisational member that takes supervisory responsibility for any clinical practice you undertake.
Trainee therapist membership is also available to associate members of a UKCP accrediting organisational member. You will need to be in the process of completing practice hours under supervision as required by the organisational member to achieve your accreditation as a psychotherapist or psychotherapeutic counsellor.
To apply, please complete and sign the application form and ask your training or accrediting organisation to stamp it. Please send the form, along with your full payment, to:
2 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7LT
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics