You are eligible for UKCP student membership if you are on a training course with a UKCP-registered organisational member which leads to a psychotherapy or psychotherapeutic counselling qualification.
Student membership is available up to the point when you enter into any clinical practice for which the UKCP organisational member accepts supervisory responsibility. (At that point, you should consider becoming a UKCP trainee member.)
To apply, please complete and sign the application form and ask your training or accrediting organisation to stamp it. Please send the form, along with your full payment, to:
2 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7LT
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed