UKCP’s magazine, The Psychotherapist, keeps members informed of developments in the psychotherapy profession. Published three times a year, it contains news and feature articles, details of training courses and conferences, book reviews and much more. Read the latest issue online for free
If you are a student and want to subscribe, you may be interested in UKCP student membership. It's is only an extra £13 per year and you would receive all the benefits of that level of membership. Find out more about UKCP membership types.
Review a book for The Psychotherapist magazine
If you would like to review a book for UKCP you can:
- review a book you've already read which is relevant to our readers
- choose a book from the UKCP-Karnac series
- choose a book from our list
Read the book review guidelines
Submitting a book for review
If you are a publisher or an author and you would like your book reviewed, please send it to Sandra Scott, UKCP, 2nd Floor, Edward House, 2 Wakley Street, London EC1V 7LT.
Find out about advertising in the Psychotherapist
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed