To support our members’ professional practice and help them to manage costs, we have negotiated special rates on professional indemnity insurance with two leading insurance companies – Balens Specialist Insurance Brokers and Towergate Insurance.
The special rates are for UKCP full clinical and non-clinical members. Both policies meet the requirements of our Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct.
This is a member service to support your professional practice and help you manage the costs of your practice. We don't receive commission from either of these insurance companies.
We can't make a recommendation as to which insurer members might choose or about your personal circumstances. Please contact the individual insurance companies if you would like to discuss your insurance needs in more detail.
More information about insurance is available in our Insurance Explained factsheet.
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager