To support our members’ professional practice and help them to manage costs, we have negotiated special rates on professional indemnity insurance with two leading insurance companies – Balens Specialist Insurance Brokers and Towergate Insurance.
The special rates are for UKCP full clinical and non-clinical members. Both policies meet the requirements of our Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct.
This is a member service to support your professional practice and help you manage the costs of your practice. We don't receive commission from either of these insurance companies.
We can't make a recommendation as to which insurer members might choose or about your personal circumstances. Please contact the individual insurance companies if you would like to discuss your insurance needs in more detail.
More information about insurance is available in our Insurance Explained factsheet.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed