Welcome to the UKCP bulletins page
The UKCP bulletin is an emailed news update from UKCP chair, Janet Weisz, and chief executive, David Pink.
A topical update of around 2,000 words, it is sent every few weeks but aims to be a very flexible tool and when things are hot we may send it out more frequently. Although written by the chair and chief executive, it draws in news from the vice-chairs and various committees.
We welcome your feedback. Please send your emails to
Issue 15 of the UKCP Bulletin
- Andrew shares his decision to stand down as Chair and reviews progress during his time in office
- David writes about an important round table meeting resulting from our NICE Under Scrutiny campaign
Issue 14 of the UKCP Bulletin
- reflections on recent UKCP developments
Issue 13 of the UKCP Bulletin
- news of UKCP report: NICE under scrutiny
- write to your MP
Issue 12 of the UKCP Bulletin
- an explanation of why the Board has decided that a fee rise is necessary and desirable.
Issue 11 of the UKCP Bulletin
- the government command paper issued on Wednesday, 16 February affecting the regulation of psychotherapy and counselling.
Issue 10 of the UKCP Bulletin
- UKCP's strategic themes
- News from our Diversity, Equalities and Social Responsibility Forum
Issue nine of the UKCP Bulletin
- Statutory regulation Q&A
- Legal aspects of statutory regulation
Issue eight of the UKCP Bulletin:
- Psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors
- UKCP budget
- Colleges and faculties
Issue seven of the UKCP Bulletin:
- Cancelled York conference
- Membership renewals 2010
- HPC day
Issue six of the UKCP Bulletin:
- Self, other and society - UKCP's annual conference in York , 3-5 September 2010 (CANCELLED)