There are opportunities to advertise in our flagship publication, The Psychotherapist, which is published three times a year.
Advertising in The Psychotherapist
UKCP’s flagship publication is sent to over 8,000 psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors and more than 70 organisations, placing it at the heart of the psychotherapy profession and making it a great place to advertise training, events and other services for the psychotherapy community.
Display advertising and inserts
Our media pack contains information on costs, discounts available, copy deadlines and publication dates.
To book advertising space or an insert fill in a booking form and send it to email@example.com.
UKCP will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or non-publication from any cause whatsoever.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed