There are opportunities to advertise in our flagship publication, The Psychotherapist, which is published three times a year.
Advertising in The Psychotherapist
UKCP’s flagship publication is sent to over 8,000 psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors and more than 70 organisations, placing it at the heart of the psychotherapy profession and making it a great place to advertise training, events and other services for the psychotherapy community.
Display advertising and inserts
Our media pack contains information on costs, discounts available, copy deadlines and publication dates.
To book advertising space or an insert fill in a booking form and send it to email@example.com.
UKCP will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by amendment, error, late publication or non-publication from any cause whatsoever.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics