2nd Floor, Edward House
2 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7LT
Telephone: 020 7014 9955
By tube: UKCP is a 10-minute walk from Angel tube station (Northern line). From Angel station, turn left towards the major junction with Pentonville Road. Turn left down City Road, cross over where the road forks and walk down Goswell Road (with the clock tower to your left). Take the first road on the left, Wakley Street. The UKCP office is across the road.
By bus: from King’s Cross station take the 205 and 472 bus to Angel tube station.
We are keen to provide media professionals with a rapid and authoritative response to enquiries.
As the leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors, we are well placed to provide comment, interviews, quotes and information from leading specialists and experts on issues relating to psychotherapy, psychotherapeutic counselling, mental wellbeing and UKCP.
Please contact our media team who will respond promptly.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics