2nd Floor, Edward House
2 Wakley Street
London EC1V 7LT
Telephone: 020 7014 9955
By tube: UKCP is a 10-minute walk from Angel tube station (Northern line). From Angel station, turn left towards the major junction with Pentonville Road. Turn left down City Road, cross over where the road forks and walk down Goswell Road (with the clock tower to your left). Take the first road on the left, Wakley Street. The UKCP office is across the road.
By bus: from King’s Cross station take the 205 and 472 bus to Angel tube station.
We are keen to provide media professionals with a rapid and authoritative response to enquiries.
As the leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors, we are well placed to provide comment, interviews, quotes and information from leading specialists and experts on issues relating to psychotherapy, psychotherapeutic counselling, mental wellbeing and UKCP.
Please contact our media team who will respond promptly.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed