Faculties are groups of members – organisational and individual – who share a mission or interest. They may develop and put forward standards of education and training to be adopted by UKCP colleges. Faculty membership is open to all UKCP members.
Faculty for the Psychological Health of Children
This faculty aims to be a leading voice for all those professionally concerned with the mental, psychological and emotional wellbeing of children and young people, and to uphold the highest standards of professional practice within the field. Read more
The Research faculty is set up to foster and promote research within UKCP which is consistent with the objects of the charity and the overall strategy of UKCP as determined by the Board of Trustees. Read more
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed