UKCP Book Series Editorial Board
The UKCP Book Series Editorial Board is the book publishing arm of UKCP.
It supports UKCP strategic aims by helping to promote psychotherapy and UKCP internationally through:
- cooperating closely with UKCP committees, colleges and faculties with the aim to:
- establish and prioritise gaps in psychotherapy literature on subjects highlighted by the Board's strategic aims or newly emerging subjects relevant to our field
- identify potential authors on such subjects
- support the authors with their projects through to publication
- cooperating with UKCP's communications department to produce publications supporting UKCP members in their endeavors to:
- develop as writers
- encourage their reflection on theory, research and clinical practice that relates to their work.
Editorial Board members
Alexandra Chalfont, Chair
Philippa Weitz, Commissioning Editor
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed