The Psychotherapist Editorial Board
The Psychotherapist Editorial Board oversees the production of The Psychotherapist.
Published three times a year, The Psychotherapist is a magazine for the benefit of UKCP members and aims to keep them informed of developments likely to impact on the profession. It contains news, updates on regulation, feature articles, letters, book reviews, details of courses, conferences and more.
The editorial board:
- agrees a rolling programme of themes for future issues
- considers proposals from prospective guest editors and, where necessary, invites individuals to serve as guest editors to cover particular themes
- develops proposals for future developments in terms of themes, content, presentation and promotion of the magazine
Editorial board members:
- Sandra Scott, Chair
- Janet Weisz
- Richard Hunt
- Mary MacCallum Sullivan
- Richard Casebow
- Rachel Pollard
- Karen Dempsey
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed