The international committee:
- maintains and facilitates UKCP's relationship with the international field
- represents UK interests in the international field
- promotes international connections for UKCP's organisational members and helps to establish and facilitate any such contacts
- develops a knowledge base for UKCP members.
UKCP members who are interested and active internationally are invited to join the committee. For more information email Shaun.Brookhouse@ukcp.org.uk.
International Committee members
Shaun Brookhouse, International Officer and Acting Chair
There are opportunities for UKCP interested in working abroad.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics