The international committee:
- maintains and facilitates UKCP's relationship with the international field
- represents UK interests in the international field
- promotes international connections for UKCP's organisational members and helps to establish and facilitate any such contacts
- develops a knowledge base for UKCP members.
UKCP members who are interested and active internationally are invited to join the committee. For more information email Shaun.Brookhouse@ukcp.org.uk.
International Committee members
Shaun Brookhouse, International Officer and Acting Chair
There are opportunities for UKCP interested in working abroad.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed