Finance and Audit Committee
The Finance Committee proposes a budget to the Board of Trustees in accordance with the strategic plan established by the Board of Trustees.
The Finance Committee membership comprises UKCP Chief Executive, Treasurer, Finance Manager, and Chair of the Professional Regulatory Committee of the Colleges and Faculties.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics