This committee coordinates the various activities of UKCP. It is responsible for supporting the Chief Executive in developing and delivering the business plan within the overall strategic plan. Its duties are to ensure effective coordination and communication of UKCP business. It has no decision making responsibilities beyond the remits and responsibilities of the individual officers on the committee, and is accountable through the Chair to the Board of Trustees.
Janet Weisz, Acting Chief Executive
Fiona Biddle, Chair of the Education, Training and Practice Committee
Louise Lilley, Head of Operations and Regulation
Martin Pollecoff, Chair, Integrative Psychotherapist
Pat Hunt, UKCP Vice Chair
Richard Hunt, Head of Communications
Alex Crawford, Committee Administrator and UKCP Governance Officer
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed