The UKCP Ethics Committee advises on:
- ethical requirements to be followed by all individual and organisational members in respect of training and clinical practice
- requirements for codes of practice to be followed by all individual and organisational members in respect of training and clinical practice
- ethical issues raised by individual and organisational members.
Stephen Pattison, Chair
Stephen is a practical theologian and ethicist. He studies the relationship between beliefs and values and practices, both within and outside formal ‘religions’. One of his principal roles in Birmingham is to direct the Doctor of Practical Theology programme, a part-time degree for researching professionals from a variety of practice backgrounds, religious and other.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed