The UKCP Ethics Committee advises on:
- ethical requirements to be followed by all individual and organisational members in respect of training and clinical practice
- requirements for codes of practice to be followed by all individual and organisational members in respect of training and clinical practice
- ethical issues raised by individual and organisational members.
Stephen Pattison, Chair
Stephen is a practical theologian and ethicist. He studies the relationship between beliefs and values and practices, both within and outside formal ‘religions’. One of his principal roles in Birmingham is to direct the Doctor of Practical Theology programme, a part-time degree for researching professionals from a variety of practice backgrounds, religious and other.
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager