Education, Training and Practice Committee
Working in consultation with modality colleges and member organisations, the UKCP Education, Training and Practice Committee sets minimum education, training and continuing professional development standards.
Fiona Biddle, Chair
Alan McConnon, UKCP Registrar, ex-officio member
Daniel Hopkins, administrator and UKCP Quality Assurance and Regulation Officer
Standards of Education and Training (SETs) for psychotherapy with adults
Standards of Education and Training (SETs) for psychotherapy with children
Guidelines for assessment
Online learning for psychotherapy training
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed