UKCP’s activities are governed and coordinated by a number of committees.
Board of Trustees
Responsible to UKCP members and to the Charity Commission, the Board of Trustees oversees the fulfilment of the charity's objectives. Individual and organisational members are represented on the board.
More about the Board of Trustees
The following committees report to the Board of Trustees:
- Professional Regulatory Committee of the Colleges and Faculties
- External Affairs Committee
- Finance and Audit Committee
- International Committee
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Executive Committee (see below)
The Executive Committee is not a decision-making body but is responsible for the effective coordination and communication of UKCP activities. It also supports the Chief Executive in developing and delivering the business plan within UKCP’s overall strategic plan.
More about the Executive Committee
The following committees report to the Executive Committee:
- Conference Committee
- Diversity, Equalities and Social Responsibility Committee
- Education, Training and Practice Committee
- Ethics Committee
- The Psychotherapist Editorial Board
- Professional Occupational Practice Committee
- Service Development Committee
- UKCP Book Series Editorial Board
Take a look at our list of frequently used acronyms and find out what they stand for.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed