Universities Training College
The Universities Training College (UTC) consists of direct members and clinical members registered through our member organisation Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA).
UTC brings together a wide range of university counselling and psychotherapy programmes encompassing a diverse range of modalities and experience. It aims to improve the standards of academic psychotherapeutic training and education. UTC provides a forum for the further development of an academic research base for psychotherapeutic counselling and psychotherapy through university-based training programmes.
UTC strives to ensure that direct members and our member organisation UPCA are fully supported in order to protect the public by promoting safe and ethical psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic counselling practice.
Approved Training Programmes:
Birmingham City University
New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling (NSPC)
Southern Association for Psychotherapy and Counselling (SAFPAC)
Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA)
Telephone: 07806 804508
Email UPCA Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email UTC Administration: email@example.com
Call UTC: 07817 457916
Chair: Professor Del Loewenthal
Vice Chair: Dr Julia Cayne
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager