The Members' Forum exists to provide an opportunity for all layers of UKCP to gather together to debate issues of consequence to psychotherapy, the profession and to UKCP.
The Forum brings together representatives from across UKCP, including honorary fellows, representatives for each modality as well as representatives of ordinary psychotherapists from each country and region within UKCP.
The Forum’s remit is to consider the issues of the day and to provide a forum for any UKCP consultation that constitutionally needed to involve individual members of UKCP. It has only one very specific constitutional power – the ability to call for a removal election for use in extreme circumstances.
Member Forum meetings are held at different venues around the country and are open to all members as observers. The next meeting will take place on Sunday 11 September 2016.
Mary MacCallum Sullivan
Email the Members' Forum moderator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics