The foundation of our work is in humanistic, existential and formative psychology. Our approach emphasises working directly with the individual’s experience as a basis for self-knowing, and recognises the capacity of individuals to heal themselves and give shape and value to their lives.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed