Refugee Therapy Centre
Refugee Therapy Centre offers specialist, intercultural psychotherapy and counselling for refugees and asylum-seekers in many languages, and associated treatments. RTC also provides qualifying training and supervision.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics