NLPtCA is the Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association and is an accrediting organisation for neurolinguistic psychotherapists. The organisation provides a route for neurolinguisitic practitioners to become accredited psychotherapists which enables them to join the UKCP register.
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager