National College of Hypnosis
The National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy has been offering respected, evidenced based and independently accredited training in adult clinical hypnosis/hypnotherapy and hypno-psychotherapy since 1977. We are a founding member of UKCP.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics