National College of Hypnosis
The National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy has been offering respected, evidenced based and independently accredited training in adult clinical hypnosis/hypnotherapy and hypno-psychotherapy since 1977. We are a founding member of UKCP.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed