Established in the 1980s, Metanoia Institute offers diploma and MSc programmes in gestalt, integrative, person-centred and transactional analysis psychotherapy which confer UKCP registration. We also offer supervision training and CPD workshops.
13 North Common Road
T: 020 8579 2505
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed