IGAP encourages the work of ‘individuation’, a person’s journey toward wholeness and healing, through attention to the reality of the unconscious psyche, and engagement with dreams and the symbolic life.
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager