IGAP encourages the work of ‘individuation’, a person’s journey toward wholeness and healing, through attention to the reality of the unconscious psyche, and engagement with dreams and the symbolic life.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed