Find out about our supervision directory and a range of other resources and publications
Supervision is a key part of professional practice. We have established a directory of approved supervisors. To be listed in the directory UKCP members must meet the supervision standards and criteria set by their UKCP college.
You can also find our standards documents covering topics such as ethics, conversion therapy and professional occupational standards.
UKCP publishes the magazine The Psychotherapist three times a year. You can read the latest issue online here.
HMRC has produced a Tax Guide for Health Professionals to support the self-employed.
Additional member-only resources are available in the members area.
The annual UKCP audit is now open for 2016. Each year we randomly select 3% of our registered members for compulsory participation in the audit. Find out more about the audit here.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics