Find out about our supervision directory and a range of other resources and publications.
Supervision is a key part of professional practice. We have established a directory of approved supervisors. To be listed in the directory UKCP members must meet the supervision standards and criteria set by their UKCP college.
You can also find our standards documents covering topics such as ethics, conversion therapy and professional occupational standards.
UKCP publishes the magazine The Psychotherapist three times a year. You can read the latest issue online here.
HMRC has produced a Tax Guide for Health Professionals to support the self-employed.
Additional member-only resources are available in the members area.
The annual UKCP audit is now open for 2016. Each year we randomly select 3% of our registered members for compulsory participation in the audit. Find out more about the audit here.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed