Download membership forms for students and trainees, standards and guidance, policy documents and other useful resources.
Our guidance documents cover areas of direct interest to organisations such as accrediting applications from already-qualified practitioners, as well as more general guidance such as providing services to commissioners.
You will also find policy documents on topics such as gay conversion therapy, supervision, diversity and equal opportunities, and torture.
And you'll find this year's membership forms all in one place.
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics