Download membership forms for students and trainees, standards and guidance, policy documents and other useful resources.
Our guidance documents cover areas of direct interest to organisations such as accrediting applications from already-qualified practitioners, as well as more general guidance such as providing services to commissioners.
You will also find policy documents on topics such as gay conversion therapy, supervision, diversity and equal opportunities, and torture.
And you'll find this year's membership forms all in one place.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed