Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct
UKCP's Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct set out the core principles that underpin our members’ practice. It covers areas such as confidentiality, the therapist-client relationship, equality and diversity and continuing professional development.
- UKCP backs independent inquiry into child mental health services following teenager death
- UKCP and BPC welcome parliamentary report into access to mental health services
- The future of psychotherapy: science, politics and best practice
- UKCP calls for shorter waiting times and more choice for mental health in Scotland
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Job vacancy: Office and HR Manager